Economic success entails responsibility. Taking responsibility is one of our fundamental pillars for long-term partnerships and trustful cooperation.
Our sustainable focus has always been on resource-conserving management with an externally audited environmental management system in accordance with the international environmental management standard ISO 14001. OHSAS 18001 is our standard for occupational health and safety.
People in the centre? That's the way it's always been with us.
Our ecological principles:
- Waste reduction and recycling
- Usage of latest air filters in production
- Operation of a central recycling unit for all coolants and lubricants
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in our vehicles
- Energy saving and reduction of power consumption at the workplace
- Creation of ergonomic workplaces in all areas